Save The Date!

February 17, 2009
Paramount Plaza Hotel
Florida

Please Mail Donations:
MasterPiece Weddings
2131 NW 40th Terrace
Suite E
Gainesville, FL 32605

Wish List!

  • Financial Contributions
  • Advertising for Event
  • Marketing for Event
  • Prizes for Winners
  • Volunteers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Link Love!


There has been so much support surrounding this event, and I cannot thank everyone enough! Our meter keeps ticking it's way up, more like creeping, but it'll get there. I have faith!

I wanted to thank those blogger's who have been spreading the word, feel free to stop by and take a peek at their blogs, they all rock in my book!

Stem
Baby LifeStyles
BareFoot Star Gazer Bride
Chicken and the Egg
Blissful Bride
Lucky Me!
Pearl Events
Cocktails and Details
Life is like Champagne
Friendship Alley
Hostess with the Mostess
Our Wedding Plus
Southern Weddings
Howerton Wooten Events
Powers Photography
Blush Events
Kara Pennington Photography
With This Ring…
Elizabeth Ann Designs
Celebrate the Event!
Allure Event Consulting
Unique Designs
Happy Tiers

I am sure there are more! If I missed you, I am so so sorry, please email me and I'll add you right away!!!

More huge news, right around the corner, stay tuned!

Curing with Cake,


{sources: 1st Cake, 2nd Cake, 3rd Cake, 4th Cake, 5th Cake, 6th Cake, 7th Cake, 8th Cake, 9th Cake}

1 comments:

Lara said...

I am so glad to see so much participation! Please let us know what else we can do... glad to help get the word out!

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design