Save The Date!

February 17, 2009
Paramount Plaza Hotel
Florida

Please Mail Donations:
MasterPiece Weddings
2131 NW 40th Terrace
Suite E
Gainesville, FL 32605

Wish List!

  • Financial Contributions
  • Advertising for Event
  • Marketing for Event
  • Prizes for Winners
  • Volunteers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Thank YOU!

Dear Let's Eat Cake Readers,

We are six months away from our Cake Competition- and already your support has brought me to tears. So many of you have blogged about our event, from my Wedding Blogger Friends (a list to follow), and Blogging Brides (a list to follow), and new friends that have found us from those blogs.

How can I thank you all! Whether it's been a monetary donation, or an offer to help us on the day of our event, bakers that are ready to sign up for the competition, helping us with our wish list, sending prizes, I just can't even begin to express my appreciation! Honestly.

We have a long way to go, but I know with your continued support, we are going to get there, I don't doubt that for even a second.

So thank you, really Thank You!

Curing with Cake,

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design